Folk Buildings Museum in Kouřim

 muzeum tabulka kourim

Address:
Ruská Street, 281 61 Kouřim
Description of work:
Restoration planning
Transfer and re-building of historic buildings
Installation of electric fitting
Sewr system
Investor:
Central Bohemian Region
Contractor:
GEMA ART GROUP a.s.
Implementation: 2014 - 2016

 

The museum of folk buildings in Kouřim in central Bohemia was established in 1972. It was originally planned to be an open-air museum of folk architecture in the Posázaví and Podblanicko subregions, but within a couple of years, its area of interest broadened to include the whole of Bohemia and parts of Moravia as well. However, some of the monuments were not re-built in the museum for reasons of capacity, funding and time.

Right after the Velvet revolution in 1989, the museum and the leadership of the Central Bohemian Region both decided to complete and improve the museum, however, their activities were hindered by long legal wrangling concerning property restitutions. The project was only implemented in 2012, when the conceptual transformation of the museum into a "Museum of the Czech Villages" focusing on folk architecture from early modern times to the beginning of the last century was completed. In the new museum, the visitors will be able to see over thirty different agricultural, sacral and residential buildings.
The works are divided into several stages. The first stage, in which GEMA ART GROUP a.s. has been involved, has been under way since November 2014. GEMA ART GROUP a.s. is in charge of restoration planning, statistical evaluation of the roof structure, transfer and re-building of the Jan Nepomucký chapel from Tišemice, granary from Kornatice, barns and cottages from Masojedy, barns from Želejov, a retirement cottage (reservatum rusticum) from Krchleby, and the transfer of the whole homestead Šperkovna from Stratice. A part of the project consists in re-building of the Marian plague column from Konárovice. These relics of folk architecture are mostly dated to the 19th century.

 

 

 



     

     

    Společnost GEMA ART GROUP a.s. pokračuje v další etapě projektu Otevřené Rudolfinum, který zahrnuje celkovou rekonstrukci interiéru neorenesanční památky.

    Část prací bylo realizováno již ve druhé polovině roku 2014. Tehdy se zde GEMA ART GROUP a.s. podílela na rekonstrukci sociálního zařízení, vzduchotechniky a elektroinstalace. K této etapě více informací zde.

    Od léta 2015 probíhá v budově Rudolfina kompletní rekonstrukce Dvorany, Sukovy a Sloupové síně. Ve Dvoraně probíhá bourání kamenných podlah a rekonstrukce nových, montáž a renovace dřevěných parket, obnova elektroinstalace.

    Sukova síň vznikla v letech 1940 až 1942 dle návrhů architektů Antonína Engela a Bohumíra Kozáka jako komornější koncertní sál. Sukovu síň čeká kompletní rekonstrukce včetně zlepšení akustických parametrů. Zaměstnanci GEMA ART GROUP zde v současnosti provádějí částečné bourací práce týkající se nevhodných příček, rekonstrukci a odhlučnění podlahy, otlučení vnitřních vápenných omítek a následnou aplikaci nových. Dále provádějí pasířské práce týkající se mosazné mříže v lunetách. Restaurátorské práce obsáhly i záchranu historických svítidel a opravy dříků pilastrů.

    Sloupový sál bude po celkové rekonstrukci nově využit jako kavárna vídeňského typu a odpočinkové místo setkávání se s výtvarným uměním a samozřejmě s hudbou. GEMA ART GROUP zde v současnosti provádí nové elektrorozvody, obnovu omítek a štuků, úpravy dřevěných krytů na topení, zámečnické práce. Zároveň je prováděna demontáž podlah a jejich vyrovnání.

    Interiér Rudolfina prochází největší rekonstrukcí za poslední čtvrtstoletí. Všechny zásahy jsou prováděny s největší citlivostí a pod dohledem památkářů.